Volunteer & Concession Donations!
We have created very easy sign-up forms for donating concession items and volunteering for events! Please take just a moment to complete (literally about one minute). These are very important roles that go a long way for the success of our program!
- Competition & Championship Volunteering: https://goo.gl/forms/T68Fze1kpHhftzdT2
- Concession Donations: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0d4bacaa2aa5ff2-donations
While it's still a work in progress, you can now access our new website at www.CerritosHSMusic.org! Here you can view the Google Calendar for all of our events!
We have a new App that will be updated with important information about competitions, travel times, and urgent updates directly from me! The app also has our Google Calendar! You can set your phone notifications so anytime I post an update, you know it's important.
Go to: App Store > Search 'BAND' > download 'BAND - Organize Your Groups by Naver Corps.' (it's the icon with the green 'b') > Once dowloaded, Search 'Cerritos HS Regiment of Gold' > Add yourself and set your notifications properly.
Donation #3 Due - $100
The final $100 (of $820) is due on Monday, October 22nd. Students must be paid in full to attend the Spring Performance Trip. This years optional Spring Performance Trip is going to be Super Fun! Announcement coming soon!
Booster Board Meeting
- Tuesday 10/9 - 6:30 pm - CHS Band Room.
- Monthly meeting of the Executive Board.
Ayala Competition - 10/13/18
The final itinerary for the Ayala competition. Also here is the Spectator's Packet which has the full show line-up, concessions menu, maps, and more. A few important notes about the event:
- Students must feed themselves at the lunch break. With the move to Division 4A comes more time to complete show day tasks. Students will have a long lunch break to relax after the morning rehearsal and refuel for the performance. They are expected to eat a healthy meal and take whatever preparations necessary to have a positive evening.
- Students will also need to feed themselves at the concessions court after the performance. We now perform in the evening and will be staying later to view the 5A bands! To take advantage of this opportunity to learn from the best bands in So. Cal. we will travel to the stadium as a unit, find our seating area, and then dismiss students to get food. Students are expected to watch as many performances as possible while remaining respectfully quiet in the stands.
- Going to Homecoming Dance? If you are attending the dance after our performance, then I must receive an email from your parents with permission to release you. Furthermore, parents, if your are picking up your child, I must see you and your child together, in person, before dismissing. This is to ensure that all students are accounted for.
Home Coming Football Game - 6 pm Call Time
- Food Donations & Volunteers needed for concessions (see links above).
- Students Call Time - 6 pm @ Rant's Stadium
- 9:30 pm Approximate Pick-Up Time
- We will not be performing at Half Time.
Riverside City College Competition - Tentative Itinerary
Riverside Community College
Saturday, October 20th
9:00 am - Call time, Rehearsal.
12:00 pm - Load, Eat, Go!
1:45 - Depart CHS.
3:15 - Arrive RCC, Unload, Warm-Up
6:15 - Perform!
6:45 - Move to stadium, Watch, learn.
9:00 pm - Awards.
9:30 pm - Depart RCC
11:00 - Arrive, Unload, Dismiss.
Thanks for reading, getting involved, and supporting Cerritos HS Music!
- Mr. Reider